UPDATE - July 30,2019 (NOW includes Responsive/Auto-resizing Text Box)
Animate Text like a pro in Adobe Premiere Pro!
typeGEMs V2 is a breakthrough product for Creative Editors.
typeGEMs V2 brings most of Adobe After Effects' Text Tool features to Adobe Premiere Pro. Adobe After Effects users will also benefit from an intuitive and powerful UI with which to drive the Text Tool.
PLUS receive a Starter Pack of 25 Premiere Pro Templates
AND Lifetime FREE Upgrades
typeGEMs V2 brings per Character Text Animation to Adobe Premiere Pro. Works in Adobe Premiere Pro (in the Essential Graphics Panel & Effects Control Panel) and in the Essential Graphics Panel in Adobe After Effects.
typeGEMs V2 requires the July 2019 (or newer) releases of Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects.
Related Videos and Tutorials - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMpoMdS5DjP7xG9bujrp3zA
typeGEMs V2 Features
- 40 Pre-built Presets. Then, Create as Many as You Can Imagine
- Work in Adobe Premiere Pro or Adobe After Effects
- Truly Customizable Responsive/Auto-resizing Box/Line
- 11 Scale-in Options for Auto-resizing Box/Line
- Intuitive Ease In and Ease Out
- Customizable Inertial Bounce
- per character Text Animation Starting from the First or Last Text Character
- Animate per Character or by-Word
- Built-in True GradientFX for Text Characters
- Randomize Text During Transition-in
- Supports up to 5 Lines of Text
- Modularly Structured for Endless/Mindless Possibilities ;-)
- Adobe After Effects is Not Required if Used as a MoGRT in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Detailed Documentation
PremierePro Starter Templates included with typeGEMs V2
PPro Rundown - Create 5 Cinematic Titles with typeGEMs V2 in under 12 minutes,
Notes 1 -
- typeGEMs V2 requires the July 2019 Release of Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects
- typeGEMs V2 UI is contained in the Essential Graphics Panel
- Same UI for both PPro and AE
Notes 2 -
- Adobe After Effects is not required when typeGEMs V2 is used as a MoGRT (Motion Graphics Template) in Adobe Premiere Pro